Musicians for over the past thirty years have been instructing audiences to throw "Throw their hands in the air, and wave them like you don't care."
I feel that world events don't afford us with so many opportunities for apathy for what we do with our hands in the air. So I'm trying to think of new things to do with your hand in the air.
So everybody one time, throw your hands up in the air and:
1. make like you're pealing a pear.
2. touch a stranger's hair.
3. pretend it wasn't you with the au pair.
4. do disgusting things with your taxi fare.
5. throw your money everywhere.
6. poke a homeless man on a dare.
7. fopishly say "I do declare."
I'm getting tired of this.