Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Exciting News!!!!!

McDonalds has started serving brewed coffee again!!!

Yesterday my wife sent me a text message. It was in Korean. The text it's self was a voucher for a free cup of coffee at McDonalds. Something about "Mcdonalds premium coffee." So I redeemed my voucher expecting a cup of Lavazza shit, when I was pleasantly surprised to find that the McDonalds had a Bunn coffee maker.

I asked the lady how much the coffee normally costs and she said that it was 1500 won. I tasted the coffee and it was heavenly. Five years ago McDonalds had some really nice coffee for only 1000 won a cup, but then the dark days came. That is the dark days of new coffee brewing technology. The days of pod coffee and Lavazza. The days of 2500 won coffee with the distinct taste of ashtray. The days of condemnation to Dunkin Donuts coffee. But those days are through my friends. Ronald is back and he isn't taking any prisoners.

No comments: