Thursday, July 1, 2010

Murphy's Law of Trying to Get Work Done

I usually get stuff done at school, but the universe also tends to try to c.f. me at the last second.

In the last semester I have lost two U.S.B.'s, and have had to rely on emailing myself documents in order print them.

Why do I have to e-mail myself documents to print them? Because the computer that I use at school just likes to mess with me like that. It likes to suddenly decide not to print things. Last week it decided to start printing things backwards. I got that fixed today, but then after that all of the printers just decided not to print things.

No worries I'll just e-mail the stuff home and use the home office. Oh yeah, out of ink at home. On top of all of that I have to get to work early tomorrow so that I can do some oral tests before the first class.

I should just get an old timey typewriter.

No comments: