Monday, April 12, 2010

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

This post is about Lee Hyori's new song called Chitty Chitty Bang Bang:


I have heard a lot about ho this song copies lady gaga too much. Well that may be, but for f***s sake, Lady Gaga is pretty much the number one free b***h to beat these days. She has two songs in the billboard hot one hundred now and has had three songs in the top ten in the past. Pretty much everyone is copying her.

The first time I heard Ke$ha's "Tik Tok," I thought I was listening to Lady Gaga. Chitty Chitty Bang Band doesn't really sound like anything that Lady Gaga released, it just kind of sounds like generic pop music. Sure Hyori dresses like Lady Gaga in some scenes of the video, but so what, that is the trend for popstars these days.

What I would like to address is who Hyori is really copying from. Check out the dance at 2:07, and compare it to Conen O'brien's "String Dance," Watch this video at 0:28. Hyori, I'm on to you!!!!

No comments: