Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Moment in "Damn I wish I had my camera"

Today had been an ordinary day in school except for one thing. During the third period class, the color guard from the local air force base came and gave a nice little performance. It was a nice combination of a traditional marching band, and some traditional Korean drumming. The marching band did some maneuvers on the dirt football field in front of the school. After that some guys with Korean traditional drums (삼일노래)* played some drums and spun their hats around. That was followed by some guys with guns marching and throwing their guns around.

It all would have been a pretty awesome video to post on the Internet, but I didn't have my video camera with me.

This situation was much like the situation on Saturday when I recorded my first win in international Korean Kendo competition, and had brought my camera, but never took it out of the case.

*probably not spelled right

No comments: