Monday, June 27, 2011

Mailbag

I got this email from a reader:

Dude, why are you posting so many K-pop videos. I used to come to this site to learn about exciting places to eat in Jinju's Geumsan Myeon. I have been to the Kimbab house like fifty times since you mentioned it the first time. I also drank like three hundred cappuccinos from Ring Pang Donuts. I totally filled up enough punch cards to fill up my cupboard with Ring Pang Donuts cups.

I also love the Lotteria in Geumsan. They should rename Geumsan to Milf Island.

I hope you have a nice summer
Jazzy K. Jones esquire
Hot Air Balloon Pirate.

Well Jazzy, I'm glad that you have taken an interest in my blog, and thank you for taking me up on my Geumsan eatery recommendations. Let me explain to you how it is a few months after you have a kid.

You don't do anything, you stay home and watch T.V. In my case I watch hours and hours of Music Bank, Music Core, and Inkigayo.

Secondly I have to take issue with your choice of career. I have lost about three hot air balloons to pirates in life time. My current balloon has lasted for five years, and that is only because I have been able to best the many intruders through swashbuckling.

Jazzy, I hope that I don't have to ever cross swords with you.

No comments: