Tuesday, May 15, 2012

No Korea Stuff Here

Well folks, it has been a few weeks since I posted anything.  I'm kind of disapointed in the K-blogosphere.  There hasn't been much to read recently.  If I still worked at a public school it would be pretty difficult since there don't seem to be too many people bitching about their jobs anymore.   Actually I'm not dissapointed in K-blogland because of that.  I'm disapointed because I am the only blogger who seems to have mentioned the passing of the M.C.A.   I find that totally lame.  I've been rediscovering the Beastie Boys recently.  They are pretty awesome.

Anyway, check out this remix of an Usher song from my friend's D.J. duo Flosstradamus.  This shit is pretty tight.   I like to listen to electronic music in the spring and on rainy days.  I don't know why.  It makes me want to breathe the air or try self hypnosis or something.   It makes me remember people that I lost contact with.  I have a nasty cycle of moving on and I'm sorry to the people that I've let down.  But I don't think that anybody ever expected much from me anyway.   Yeah, check this shit out and start to feel all emo.

No comments: