Monday, October 22, 2012

My Aztec Blog

I haven't written on this thing in a long time.  I'm in a slump of not really being interested in anything.  Wait, the whole Detroit Tigers in the World Series is pretty awesome.  To bad for Kalamazoo native Derek Jeter though.  That guy is true class.  He's a bright spot on the Yankees, I sold his dad newspapers a few times when I was working at the Michigan News.

Really, I spend my time thinking about this one mountain in Jinju that I want to climb to the top of.  I tried climbing it one time but I lost the trail when I found this creepy looking cave.  That was back in June, and I got a big rash from caterpillar fur.  I want to go back into the cave and see if there is any gold, Buddha statues, or bodies.

As far as blogging is concerned, it seems to be a dead art.  A lot of the big blogs aren't really publishing anything anymore.  

I was reading one of my other blogs: Three Stripes of Meat in Teotiuacan.  I should focus on that one.  It is much better than this one.    Here is the link:

http://koreaaztecesl.blogspot.kr/

No comments: