Thursday, May 20, 2010

Real Life!!! Expressing Condolences With Phrases from a Middle School English Text Book

Sujin: What's wrong?

Minho: I feel like my life is comming apart. I don't know what to do anymore.

Sujin: That's too bad.

Minho: It started with the nieghborhood parties...You know it was nothing big, Valerie just took a few hits from the joint nothing big you know. Hell even I did that.

Sujin: How nice!

Minho: But she couldn't have just one. Then that bastard moved in down the street, Tom. He started making meth in his basement, and it all went down hill from there. The next thing I know it's two years later, she's loosing teeth, and I'm homeless because all of my mortgage payments went up in smoke in her addictions.

Sujin: Time sure flies.

Minho: I think I'm to blame. I should have tried to get her some help. I guess I was in denial. It's just that life can be too real sometimes.

Sujin: What a pity!

No comments: